Friday, August 31, 2012

Blackberry curv 9300 3g graphite in gcd .

I have a blackberry curv 9300 3g in graphite its in gcd have normal wear and tear only had a few months working fine only reason for sale is I have a new upgrade I have an iPhone 4 32GB BRAND NEW APPLE REPLACEMENT, COMES WITH APPLE REPLACEMENT BOX AND USB CABLE. 3 MONTHS APPLE WARRANTY.. ****HOWEVER**** THE IPHONE WAS PURCHASED IN JAPAN, THEREFORE IT IS LOCKED TO JAPAN, SOFTBANK NETWORK. AS I DO NOT HAVE THIS SIM CARD I CANNOT ACTIVATE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU CAN ACTIVATE AND UNLOCK IT VIA JAILBREAK. Call for more details, anytime - 07511169799 Hey Guys Brand new, upopened, white iphone 4s 32gb. Still sealed in its box. Network is with Vodaphone but will take any sim card. Unwanted upgrade so grab urself a bargain. Thanks On offer (Pictures show only the phone but EVERYTHING else is also included) HTC desire HD. Mint condition.S-off and rooted with latest ROM installed (Ice cream Sandwich) Android version 4.0.4 In mint condition. Always in case and screen protected from new. Complete with all accessories and box. With additional red case BD screen protector attached. all or text me on 07855826893 for any questions. i recently purchased this pack with my i phone but when i got home i realised it didnt suit my i phone and i have no receipt to return it. i think it suits a samsung touchscreen. this pack cost me 45 i will accept 20. the pack has an emergency charger, screen wipes, screen protector,in car charger, stylus, and a usb cable. this pack is brand new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment