Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Will buy your blocked/Cracked screen iPhone 4s +

I will buy your blocked Iphone 4s for up to 150, can collect usually same day, If not next day. I will also buy your cracked screen iPhone 4s (Call/Email for price). Just give me a call or email if your interested. Cash on collection only! No paypal etc! Thanks I have a white Iphone 4 for sale, it is compatible with 3network and has a damaged screen, for these reasons I will accept any reasonable offer as I have upgraded to 4s. Here We Have A Brand New Iphone Locked to Vodafone Network & Has Only Been Activated To Ensure Everything Works. The Iphone Will Be Sold With: Original Box USB Cable White Headphones Wall Plug Adaptor Warranty from Apple (Not Us) 420 ONO If you have any Questions do not hesitate to contact me, Thanks Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB unlocked to all networks & jail broken which these cost over 100+ to get done comes with box and charger and headphones Looking to px with ipad 1 or ipad 2 or 3 and wil pay cash on top if needed call me on 07586 652762 selling my s2 16 gig intrenal memory 16 gig memory card perfect working order very little scraches on screen some scraches on back cover other than that its perfect fully boxed with everything unlocked to all networks boxed ready to go 210 no offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment