Sunday, August 26, 2012

Iphone 4 16GB Black Unlocked ?

I have my old Iphone 4 for sale. No longer want my Iphone as I have swapped to Blackberry. Works fine a few minor scratches but nothing major screen protector is still on. Please email for more details Can come with the box No USB 280 ONO Postage to the UK ONLY / Collection few minor cosmetic scratches. new housing can be bought of ebay for less than 5 needs to go today. comes with box and charger locked to 3 no paypal scammers or timewasters White Iphone 3GS 32GB on o2 network for sale. Comes with box and charger. Reason for selling is got an upgrade. Pm me for pics or more details on phone. Iphones on 5.1.1 firmware and never been jailbroken !! PM me for contact number if your serious about buying this. Bnib Samsung galaxy s3 for sale Unwanted upgrade prefer my S2 Open to all networks Pebble blue All accessories and box Boxed was opened to take picture of phone Looking for 450 ono Call or txt 07879558675 Here up for sale is my white blackberry bold 9700. The handset is in very good condition It works 100% and all functions work as they should it is UNLOCKED to ALL networks and you can try your sim in there before you buy it, I got the box, booklets and charger which is all original. I will consider swaps for??? or sell at 110

0 comments:

Post a Comment