Saturday, August 25, 2012

Iphone 4s swap for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 OR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE -

im happy & willing to trade my white iphone 4s 16gb for a white samsung galaxy S3 or a white smasung galaxy note new. my iphone is on tmobile and is in grade a condition it comes in a box with all accesories. it has had a screen protector on since the day i bought it. MY NUMBER IS GOING TO BE UP FOR A SHORT WHILE so contact me asap The samsung has to be boxed with all accesories and in good condition NO SCAMMERS NO FRUADSTERS (INSURANCE SCAMS) NO BLOCKED PHONES NO PLANNED ROBBERYS -Iphone will get blocked and further action will be taken ! IVE SEEN IT ALL AND BIN THROUGH IT ALL SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY ANY UNTOWARD ACTIONS. (SERIOUS NEGOTIATERS ONLY). IM A HONEST CITOZEN SO PLEASE BE ONE. I LIVE IN NORTH LONDON & FEEL FREE TO TEXT. For sale is my htc hd7... Works perfect... comes with charging usb lead, good battery.. good screen... I bought it originally, to convert the htc hd7 windows mobile to android..... As i have done the htc hd2 before... But its far to complicated a procedure for me... So I will downgrade this phone for the older htc hd2... As i prefer Android os instead... Not sure if its unlocked.... but it takes my o2 simcard..... spec below... 4.3 Screen..LED flash, 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, FM radio, a-GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 576MB RAM, quad-band GSM, dual-band HSPA/UMTS 7.2 Mbps, and a digital compass. 140ono Blackberry 8900 in excellent condition and full working order. It comes in original box and accessories also will add two cases for it. Please see the pictures of the actual phone for sale. My final prices is 60 no s

0 comments:

Post a Comment