Tuesday, September 4, 2012

APPLE I PHONE 3GS 16GB O2 PERFECT SCREEN !

Hi, i am selling a EXCELLENT condition I Phone 3GS 16GB on the O2 network. The phone comes with the original box, a charger and all the instructions and the sim removal pin. text 07810447934, ringwood, cheers I have available for sale a 32gb Iphone 4s, brand new in box, sealed and unlocked. Phone is black in colour and currently retailing on carphone warehouse for 579.99 +10 top-up. Click the link below for full phone specification: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/APPLE-IPHONE_4S_32GB/PPAY?tariffNetworks=&colourCode=BLACK&clearance=false&src=deal-finder Nokia Lumia 800 its just over 3mths old in excellent working order on the Orange Network. It comes fully boxed. I am also including a starter pack which cost me 45 this comprises of Emergency charger, cleaning solution & wipe, cleaning brush USB charger capactive stylus USB cable. I am also including a leather slide in case & a rubber protective casing. No time wasters please. Email me with any questions. Thanks. Can guarantee phone is not blocked It is locked to O2 Condition is good no scratches . Apple Warranty until January. Phone was dropped and does not turn on. QUICK SALE 200 ONO. EMAIL or CALL ONLY BNIB Orange Pay As You Go SIM card, in packet, unused with 10 redeemable credit once registered. SIM card unused as came with upgrade Orange phone, as I am already an Orange customer this is an unwanted addition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment