Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 16GB Black . Immaculate Condition. ?

Not a mark on it . Brand new , sim free , unlocked to all networks . comes with charger and case . No offers . 160 or no deal :) Cheers Here i have my blackberry torch 9800. Its been well looked after. It comes fully boxed with 9 screen protectors, a 4gb memory card, blackberry earphones that have never been opened out of the plastic, usb, charger, european adapter, piglet phone sock and a purple hard case back and front. Its unlocjed to any network and in great condition. Swap for 9900 or iphone 4 or 4s or 175 cash . Either mail me or text me on 07591420880 New White iPhone 4S 16GB Unlocked to All Networks Has all Accessories, Charger and Headphones Under Warranty Looking for Quick Sale. Willing to Listen to Offers, No Stupid Offers and Time Wasters Please Call me on 07525019504 I have for sale my Iphone 4 16Gb in black. The phone is on the Vodafone network and is in excellent condition and fully functioning. The phone is for sale due to my upgrade to a 4S. The phone comes boxed with unused charger and headphones. These have never been used as i stuck with the ones i used with my previous 3GS. The instructions are there with Apple stickers and sim removal tool. The phone has a couple of very minor scuffs on its metal frame, these arent noticeable unless you look for them. The screen and the back do not have a mark on them. The phone is in such good condition because it was kept in a leather case which i have now put my 4S in. Whoever buys this phone is getting an excellent phone, i dont beieve there will be a better 2nd hand Iphone 4 for sale to be honest. IN BOX OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS CHARGER TOUCHSCREEN BLU

0 comments:

Post a Comment