Friday, September 7, 2012

Monster Turbine PRO GOLD *****Brand New**** .

I am selling my brand new sealed Monster Turbine Pro Gold in ear headphones. They were a gift from someone and I already have another pair that I like more. These have never been used. I might be up for a sensible offer but please do not contact me with stupid offers asking me to ship abroad. I will accept paypal if you will cover the paypal cost and packing and postage. For any further question please do not hesitate to contact me. Still brand new. Open to all networks. I am selling only the phone and charger. 2 Hairline scratches on screeot really visible. No time wasters please. Blackberry curve 9300 3g on o2, fully boxed with everthing included. Some scuff marks on the outer casing. Collection only but willing to deliver anywhere within ls12 Im selling my spare nokia 6230i which i had for years. Its just been lying around, i thort id get rid ov it. The phone is great, it has never let me down, u mite just need to get a new cover as this one is kinda worn. Text me on 07788111477 if ur intrested PEBBLE BLUE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16GB UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS MINT CONDITION,ANDROID 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN.COMES WITH EVERYTHING FROM NEW,PLUS SAMSUNG SMART CASE 300 no offers no time wasters please

0 comments:

Post a Comment