Thursday, September 6, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 White Unlocked - Like New *

I am selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Phone I have only had this for around 2 months and it is still under warranty on my contract under 3 (THREE NETWORK) It is in literally brand new condition, kept in a case and screen protector since day 1, absolutely no marks/scratches It is unlocked and tested on Orange/T-Mobile/3 Comes with original box/manuals/cables/charger which again are all in literally brand new condition I will post the phone for an additional charge via Royal Mail Special Delivery or cash upon collection is accepted Phone is absolutely fantastic and the best smartphone I have used, only selling due to funding for car insurance Please no time wasters. Thanks 1GB of Mobile Web per month for 12 months, Brought a new phone and got this voucher but my contract has mobile web. The voucher is worth 60 due to it being 5 a month for web but will sell for 40 ono. Must be used with a phone on virgin mobile and you just follow the instructions to activate AS NEW LG COOKIE KP500. ONLY USED FOR 1 WEEK AS A BACK UP PHONE ALL PROTECTIVE SEALS STILL ON PHONE. 35. PLEASE USE THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED 07804 492654 COLLECTION FROM SITTINGBOURNE KENT. BT Diverse 7410 Plus Cordless Phone DECT (Single) Main Features: ■Copy phonebook between handsets ■8-line inverse LCD ■Caller display with 30 number call list ■Conference calling ■Internal calls ■Clock and alarm ■GAP compatible 25 final price Here is my blackberry curve 8520 wh

0 comments:

Post a Comment