Friday, September 7, 2012

View pad 7 good condition £120 surrey , epsom *

i am selling my view pad 7 as dont use it anymore it has a camera on the front and back you can use it to make calls send texts also you can use the internet it is unlocked to any network it runs on android so you can downloads apps. it comes with case charger and original box open to offers and swap please email me for more info. Brand new I pad 3!!! Customer had 4 but I only took one as his debt was only 350. Absoloubtl bargain but I just need what the client owes. Hi im selling a blackberry 9900, unlocked perfect working order selling it for 180 need money for holiday no charger tho you can buy one for 5pound call me or txt me on 07850547150 Thanks SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MARBLE WHITE 16GB BRAND NEW IN BOX JUST SAT THERE NEEDS TO GO 400 CASH ONLY PICK UP ONLY OR I COULD DELIVER WITHIN REASON I WILL NOT POST IT & I WONT ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL CASH ONLY ON PICK UP OR DROP OFF THANKS.... NO TIME WASTERS OR STUPID OFFERS EMAIL- BEAUTYCALLSX AT GMAIL DOT COM Apple iphone 3GS 16GB(boxed but used) Comes with everything in the box, Also Has a lifetime ZAGG case on it. Good Condition But does have a small crack on the rear case. hard to see really and update to date on software. 145.00 No offers. No Time Wasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment