Friday, September 7, 2012

Brand new iphone 4s 16GB in white!!!!, on vodafone network,, warranty untill june 8th 2013!!! *

iphone 4s 16gb in white, brand new phone STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL PLASTIC ON FRONT AND BACK OF PHONE on vodafone network, easily unlockable comes complete with box and all unused accessories. collection from west london only I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU SCREEN PROTECTOR FRONT AND BACK AND ALSO A PROTECTIVE CASE ALL WORTH 14.99 FOR FREE!! IF THE ASKING IS PRICE IS PAID ONLY WARRANTY REMAINING UNTILL JUNE 8TH 2013, SO U HAVE FULL PEACE OF MIND NO POSTING This is a Brand new Apple Iphone 4S 64GB Black - top of the range smartphone, max memory handset. It is my new unwanted upgrade phone and I have opted for the Samsung S3 instead. Its guaranteed brand new and boxed. Not a scam or dodgy handset. Need to sell quickly. No offers. Oetwork 3 but its easy and cheap to unlock as I understand. With manufacturers warranty of course. ive got a fully workin ALCATEL OT-E221 ON VIRGIN NETWORK just phone and a date cable pink on outside and silver inside sellin for just 10 pound RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 HI BUY OR OPEN TO OFFERS FOR A GOOD PHONE LIKE SAMSUNG NOTE OR SOMETHING I HAVE FEW THING WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP OR SELL FOR A PHONE THATS ABIT BIGGER,....MY HANDS ARE BIG FOR THE WILDFIRE S AND I JUST CANT GET THE HANG OF IT. EVERYTHING WORKS AND IN GREAT CONDITION THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HTC WILDFIRE S UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, HAVE NO BOX AS IT WAS DAMAGE BY MY KIDS, PHONE IN GREAT CONDITION NO MARKS ON SCRREN, GREAT P

0 comments:

Post a Comment