Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S - 16 GB - Black Smartphone NO SERVICE / SIGNAL .

For Sale Is An Iphone 4s On The T-mobile Network, It Has The Service Fault Where It Shows No Service And Canot Make Or Receive Any Calls. The Phone Is In Excellent Condition, Just Has This One Fault. Collection Only. 250 Strictly No Offers So Dont Waste Your Time For sale my iphone 3GS, I have just upgraded to the 4gs. Phone in used mint condition and works perfectly locked to the orange network, can post if required upon successful payment through PayPal Will listen to any sensible offers I have the IME number so scammers beware Used iPhone 4 in black with 16GB. Excellent condition. Comes with charger, box and headphones. Previously on Orange. Collection only. Hi I am selling a Blackberry Bold 9700 for sale, Very good condition, Network is Orange, I want 70 for it or a Blackberry Curve 3G & 20? Call me.. Here for sale i have a Blackberry Bold 9900, Brand new Phone, Boxed. Comes with all Accessories as it should. Feel free to phone any questions you may have, 07834779708, Brian. Unlocked to all networks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment