Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Apple iphone 3GS 16GB !

selling my Iphone because I have just upgraded,usual wear and tear but in good condition and battery replaced just two months ago.still have box and earphones,charger and a couple of extra cases.be quick lol Apple iPhone 4 16GB in white. Brand New condition, screen and back protected Factory unlocked sold with all accessories. cash on collection only. contact me for any questions, will get back promptly. Sony Xperia U, never used and still in the box . I am selling this phone because my phone network sent it to me as an upgrade, but I am happy with my existing phone, so I have no need to keep it. Information about this phone from the website www.three.co.uk: -Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor -3.5 XXL TomTom, boxed, 2 weeks or so old, i paid 169.99 for it for my wife to do a wee delivery job, she is no longre doing the job so satnav is now surplus!!! Grab a bargain!! 5" touch screen (13 cm) See more and drive easily with an extra wide screen. Touch screen technology gives you the easiest operation to make using your device a pleasure. Advanced lane guidance Clearly shows which lane to take at junctions so you don’t miss your turning. On the most difficult highway intersections, realistic 3D representation of the junction keeps you relaxed and safe. Spoken street names Helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer. BRAND NEW UNLOCKED SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 PEBBLE BLUE UNWANTED UPGRADE BOXED, NEVER OPENED, SEALED &

0 comments:

Post a Comment