Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Selling my lovely iphone 3g! .

This phone was taken from the salon about 4-5 month ago and is in really good condition, but the charger is broken, so I am selling just phone on its own. 8GB memory. Got myself iphone 4, so hoping my lovely iphone will go to good hands. :) IPHONE 4 BLACK 16GB LIKE NEW NO MARKS NO SCRATCH FRONT AND BACK PHONE WORKING 100% NO PROBLEM I UPGRADE TO 4S NO SWAP CASH SALE NO TEXT PLEASE PHONE ME PLS ANY MORE INFORMATION THANKS FOR LOOKING AD For sale or swap is my 2 tablets 1st is a advent Vega with a 10.1 inch screen fully WiFi runing vegacomb 2 nd is Viewpad 7 WiFi also 3g Will swap either for a decent phone or both depending Text ne for a immediate reply PRICE DROP! Phones in great condition just a little scuff on the corner. Phone is in full working condition and is locked on T-Mobile network. Comes boxed up with charger and manuals. The headphones are in a worn out condition which is why they wont be coming with the phone. I will give 2 phone covers, one silicone and one plastic and two screen protectors. No time wasters. Only pick up no deliveries unless the buyer is in my locality. Price can be negotiable but only what I offer. I will email pictures if you are interested. Blackberry 9380. MOBILE PHONE BOX CHARGER USB Cheapest fast sale deal around. Cash on Collection ONLY. CONTACT ONLY VIA TEXT OR CALL - 07598850386

0 comments:

Post a Comment