Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Iphone 4 -4s Conversion Kit. !

iphone 4-4s Conversion Kit kit includes, 1 screen, 1 digitizer, 1 home button, 1 back case, + fitting & 30 days warranty on parts and labour. ...70.00 ALL IN... join us at : http://www.facebook.com/crystal.iphonecandyuk www.icandyuk.webs.com I am selling my Iphone 3GS. I want to sale it urgently, Handset is scratchless and open to all networks Box charger everything is included Brand new sealed in the box mobile phone htc one s in black comes with all accessories phone is also unlocked to all networks has 16gb memory 8 megapixel camera first come first serve price is negotiable For sale is my refurbished blackberry bold 9700. Only used for a few weeks as I got an iPhone. Comes with everything it should minus the memory card. Has 3 plug adapters for the charger - NA, EU and UK. Has the original earphones and USB cable. Very good phone and in excellent condition. Sim locked to Orange. Also comes with 2 case - 1 red rubber case and 1 hard ed hardy case. Has 3 months warranty left. Can collect or I can post for a cost.Please call me if you have any questions. Will not post before received payment so do not ask! As i have had a few people ask me the question and I am sorry but there is no way. If interested make me a reasonable offer as I am needing a Quick Sale. the green alcatel is in good condition with box and all leads and is a touch screen20 ono and the nec that is on o2 is a really sleek phone with big buttons ideal for children or anyone really 15 ono that comes with everything too both phones together i will take 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment