Monday, July 30, 2012

Looking for a white iphone *

looking for an iphone 4 or 4s needs to be white Ayrshire please cash waiting thank you :) Hi I have a blackberry 9380 black Open to all networks Headset Protective casing Charger usb I paid for the fone today 27/07/2012 And what I had not realised was the phone has a password which I get into it turns on and everything but the previos owner didnt give me the password for it . Im open to offers senible offers please its in excellt condidion Works perfectly Fine All Networks Few scratches Everything Works Great Phone Selling Because I have Brought An I Phone :) Phone Comes On Its Own ! No Offers ! Or Time Wasters! This is my iPhone I am selling due I am going to holiday an I need the money and it is really nice I could be able to delivery it to most places thanks a lot For sale is a Blackberry 9700 Bold - Ring 07594831245 The phones is used but in Good Condition Unlocked to any Network Phone, Battery and Memory Card and Wall Charger NO Timewasters - 120 Ring 07594831245

0 comments:

Post a Comment