Friday, July 27, 2012

I phone 4s white 16gb brand new factory unlocked with full apple warranty !

brand new i phone 4s white unlocked to any network with full apple warranty only been turned on once to check n everythin works perfact. i only got it last week but like my galaxy so decide to sell this plus u will get free apple cover worth 20pounds and free pack off screen protecters. pls no time wasters .thanks Hello, I have a spare sim card which I am not using and would like to sell this to someone who can make use of this. i have additional contact sim card (Tmobile) which comes with 50min per month with unlimited internet and unlimited text messages. I pay about 20 per month and its on 18mts contract. I can sell this to someone at reasonable price who can make use of this sim. Get in touch with me at 07909837656 or email me, Many thanks, Jay Its a bit scratched as I have been using it for quite some time now and I bought it as soon as it hit the stores! It still operates brilliantly and has the latest official iOS downloaded from itunes. No time wasters please! Thanks For Sale Samsung Galaxy S2 Black- LOCKED to Orange Used- Immaculate condition NO scratches or marks on screen or anywhere on phone. Looks brand new. Selling due to purchase of Samsung Galaxy S3. Comes with all accessories (USB lead, charger, headphones with buds + manual) Preloaded latest Android Firmware Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 Also comes with SGP Neo Hybrid S2 case (Reventon Yellow RRP: 19.99 on Amazon) as well as black silicon case. 275ONO Will deliver in UK only after payment cleared Payment: Paypal only or Cash Blackberry bold 9900 touch 3 weeks old like new not a mark on it comes in box with charger earphones etc on o2 if interested call or text on 07742345115 &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment