Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brand new BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD IN BOX 170 NEEDS TO BE GONE ASAP £170 +

HI ALL have a brand new blackberry 9900 bold in box , unlocked to all networks factory unlocked i am ieed of some cash kwik NEED THE MONEY ASAP NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE .i dont do paypal because i have been scammed before. my price is 170 pounds txt me if u are interested the phone comes with all the accecories u need.needs to be gone because i need the cash asap. can also post for at ure convenience via royal mail. cant give to u reciept because i cant get hold of it.unlocked to all networks. if interested please give me a call call me or text me , if i dont answer leave a text i will get back to u asap 07933696964 JONNI CALL ME IF I DONT ANSWER TEXT ME THANKS 07933696964 JONNI phone needs a flash its in a used condition phone was working perfectly but now it just shows a battery with a cross. first come first serve only the phone and the box only phone between 3-8 as i am fasting and wont wake up before 3ish. NINTENDO WII LONDON 2012 EDITION,BLUE VERSION,VERY GOOD CONDITION,STILL IN BOX,COMES WITH ALL LEADS AND CONSULE.PERFECT WORKING,PLAY STATION 2 SILVER EDITION,GOOD CONDITION ,PERFECT WORKING,COMES WITH ALL LEADS AND CONSULE.READY TO PLAY.ALL 70 POUND.IF INTERESTING JUST CALL ME.THANK YOU.07529799967.ISLINGTON/LONDON.TEXT MESSEGES WILL BE NOT REPLY. I Buy all the latest Iphones and Blackberrys just give me a

0 comments:

Post a Comment