Friday, July 27, 2012

NOKIA 1200 CHEAP SIMPLE PHONE V GOOD CONDITION LOOK ?

AS IN TITLE NOKIA 1200 PHONE SIM FREE CUSTOMER RETURNS IN V GOOD CONDITION 30 AVAILABLE COME BOXED WITH CHARGER BATTERY BOOKLETS AND ORANGE SIM BUT THEY ARE SIM FREE!!!! 10 EACH OR 8 EACH FOR MORE THAN 10 RING OR TEXT 07877901239 Immac Condition ! On Vodaphone, but very cheap to unlock on ebay (3). Could get 100 at CEX but they resell for 195. I would rather let someone local have a genuine bargain. I have got an iphone 4s now, so no longer required. Has all features you would excpect from a Blackberry. Any questions please ask I Would be willing to swap for an ipad/laptop and i would give cash ontop. I will deliver within 10 miles free of charge. Thanks for Looking Here i have for sale is my BB Bold 9900. Its in very good condition with minor scuff marks. It comes with box and charger. 200 OVNO. Text or ring me for more information. Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! Just for the scammers: I´m not going to post it to Nigeria. **Relisted due to timewasters** iPHONE 4S, BLACK, 16GIG, SIMFREE, (UNLOCKED) WORKS ON ANY NETWORK, 3 WEEKS OLD FROM NEW. GOT 11 MONTH WARRANTY LEFT. NO MARKS JUST IN NEW CONDITION. Make me a sensible offer or i will reduce the price if trade in YOUR OLD phone IN EXCHANGE. I will ring up apple a

0 comments:

Post a Comment