Saturday, July 28, 2012

Iphone 4s white 16gb O2. 4 months old. .

Locked to o2. comes boxed with usb and charger. few minor scratches on the side as expected from a phone thats not brand new. Phone is only 4 months old so still has 8 months left on the warantee. 07428704561 Call or text anytime, based in the Kingswood/Fishponds area in Bristol. The fone is like new. Opened to all networks. Comes with leather case. 2gb mem card. Box. 5 mths old. Nat 1 mark on it. First 2 see will bye. Call or txt Cathy on 07934253670.PICS WILL GO UP THE NITE I am selling my iphone 4s white 16gb unlocked small scratch on the back of the phone. this phone look new email me or call me 07857819134 Cash on collection only or i can deliver the phone within Coventry area only. Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue Factory unlocked Comes brand new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Available to meet for collection today Apple iPhone 4 32GB comes with box and contents you see in the picture I never used it since I bought it and I dont know which network is on Try before you buy Phone or email me NO TEXTS Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment