Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mint blackberry pearl in pink open to all networks +

i am selling a near perfect blackberry pearl 8110 in pink (or can swap housing for black if required)open to all networks and boxed with accesories 40 definately no offers Apple iPhone 4 32GB comes with box and contents you see in the picture I never used it since I bought it and I dont know which network is on Try before you buy Phone or email me NO TEXTS Please ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin samsung c3050 slide phone all workin just need to be charged up all fully workin 101% all FOR 30 quid NO OFFERS RING OR TXT ME 07835153036 I AM SELLING BLACK BLACKBERRY 9800 TORCH IN GOOD ONDITION WITH BOX CHARGER AND USB CABLE. NO OFFERS NO TIME WASRERS PLEASE . JUST CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY THANKS Hi I have an iphone 4s 16GB in white for sale fully boxed as new earphones never used. Handset is on the T-Mobile network and has 9 months apple warranty left on it. 400 O.N.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment