Sunday, July 29, 2012

8GB HTC Radar - Windows 7.5 Mango +

For sale my boxed SIM-FREE HTC Radar Windows 7.5 smartphone. The phone is a little over a month old and comes with box, unused headset, USB Charger, Power Block. It has had very little use and is a superbly fast and powerful phone. I moved to this handset from an iPhone 4S and find it to be excellent, with none of lag, wi-fi and signal drops that the iPhone experiences. I am only selling this handset as I have since got another Windows Phone - a Lumia. HERE I AM SELLING AN I PHONE 4S (LATEST MODEL) IN BLACK UNLOCKED TO ORANGE AND T-MOBILE. MINT CONDITION NEVER BEEN USED! PHONE STILL HAS FACTORY SEAL ON IT. NO SCRATCHES NO WEAR N TEAR! COMES IN A BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES! CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY! SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE! FOR MORE INFO CALL: 07821125708 Apple I phone 3GS in black 16gb Only selling due to upgrade Complete with box charger, instructions, screen protectors and 3 phone covers Will post if required Very good condition with original box which includes the usb cable,wall plug,headphones and a white leather pouch was given as a present at christmas but have now got my upgrade. BLACK IPHONE 4S ON T MOBILE GOT BOX CHARGER AND HEADPHONES . The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. I am also willing to swap it for a SONY PSVITA HANDHELD CONSOLE 3G WiFi + games

0 comments:

Post a Comment