Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 32gb 02 ?

I have a iPhone 4 32gb 02 network has screen damaged,can be easily replaced for 25 It is in a mint condition,boxed up. The phone is on 02 network No stupid offers Cash on collection 250 07791854545 iPhone 3GS 16GB Unlocked to all networks, screen is in excellent condition, the back has a few wear and tear marks but are hidden with the rubber case I am including with it It comes with a usb cable to conect to pc, sadly no charger but the usb cable charges it I do not have the original 3GS box but do have a 3G box that I can include It has been reset to factory settings and carries the latest IOS5 software I have for sale a Sony Ericsson PV708 hands-free set, compatible with most SE mobiles. The selling price is 10. The item is totally new in its packaging and has never been used. Please text me on 07872674005. Thanks for looking. Here we have my iPhone 4s 16gb black in excellent condition. Phone only a couple of months old and still under apple warranty. There is no scartches or damge to the screen. There may be a couple of tiny marks on the backside but barely visible or worth mentioning! The phone is on the orange network but more than liely able to be unlocked via the internet. Only reason for selling is i canot get on with the apple side of things and want to go back to android. Phone comes factory restored, boxed as new Price is 400 ovvno Cash on collection Many thanks. I have for sale my brand new HTC one x purcha

0 comments:

Post a Comment