Monday, July 30, 2012

Faulty iphone 4/ 4s wanted!! Latest phones also wanted!! IPADS ANYTHING READDDD .

i pay cash same day for faulty phones or working phones!! faults can be a broken screen to signal fault to a software problem ANYTHING considered! I buy the latest phones used or brandnew unwanted upgrades anything just try me! Also buy all ipads and all the latest tablets PLease text me for a price!!!! 07748817871 text only as i work funy hours! I Am Looking to sell my blackberry because it was a unwanted gift i would sell for 260 or swap for iphone 4s with box. if your intrested contact me by mobile : 07507781922 Raheem 32GB IPHONE 4S NEW & UNUSED PHONE HAS RECEIPT AND COMES WITH BOX, UK CHARGER, HEADPHONES AND USB LEAD. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED OR IF ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ANSWER. COLLECTION OR I CAN POST WITH PAYPAL AS PAYING METHOD. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY I am looking to Buy all iPhone 4/4s that are no service and only working abroad. Please note i only buy abroad working iPhone 4/4s Please give me a call to get a Quote for ur Phone I will come to pick it up and pay Cash on Collection after inspecting the phone Thanks BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 SUPERB CONDITION SLIGHTLY USED 2 WEEKS COMES WITH CHARGER / DATA CABLE CASE WITH BELT CLIP NO BOX NOT A FAN OF BLACKBERRY HENCE SELLING unlocked to any carrier

0 comments:

Post a Comment