Friday, July 27, 2012

3GS 16GB BLACK IMMACULATE +

I-PHONE 3GS IN BLACK WORKING PERFECTLY SCREEN LIKE NEW, BACK ALSO IN GREAT CONDITION NOT MUCH ELSE I CAN SAY NO PICTURES AS I HAVENT HAD TIME Hi there, here i have my BlackBerry Bold 9900 REAL 24K GOLD Bezel ONLY for sale NO PHONE just the bezel to put on your BlackBerry 9900, in PRISTINE CONDITION NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES. the gold will NEVER fade away as its been coated with Cobalt unlike most. RRP 200 COLLECTION ONLY. Thanks. here i have my white sony ericsson arc s has been looked after comes with charger usb cable and its in a flip leather case has had a screen protecter on from new the screen is mint fully working and unlocked to all networks has been updated to andriod 4.0 excellent phone and high spec any questions please ask thanks comes with 8gb memory card Quick sale. Ipod touch 4th Generation. In great condition + Butterfly dock station with adjustable ambient lighting and a full function remote control also in great condition. For more information For sale I have a Sony Ericsson C905 The phone is in good condition and is also unlocked. Phones comes boxed with original charger and manuals. Text on 07877792914. Please say what item you are texting about as I have a few different items for sale. Thanks Dan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment