Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brand new I Phone 4S for sale! +

I am selling this brand new unopened and unused I Phone 4S 16GB in White. This is an unwanted upgrade and I am therefore wanting to try and sell it on her before I attempt ebay. I also have the receipt for proof of purchase. Please call me on 07753432753. 16GB IPHONE 4 FOR SALE FULLY WORKING CONDITION UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK ITS GOT TWO SCRACHES ON THE SCREEN BUT THE BACK IS IN PERFECT CONDITION 200 CALL FOR MORE INFO THANKS CAN DELIVER HTC DESIRE. EXCELLENT CONDITION. 4 MONTHS OLD, UPGRADING AFTER BEEN BOUGHT ANOTHER MOBILE. COMES COMPLETE WITH CHARGER AND TWO CASES. AND CAR CHARGER. UNLOCKED. CALL CHRIS FOR DETAILS. Iphone 3gs 16g black On o2 network Phone,box,charger Exclellent condition No stratches 145 ono 07507661786 No swaps or paypal Apple iPhone4S Brand New In Box.. Never Used.. All Accessories Still In Original Unopened Packaging.. 16GB.. Only One White And One Black Available.. 12 Months Warranty Contact me for futher information 07837305137 Postage and delivery available for an extra charge 365 no offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment