Monday, August 27, 2012

Phones, Phones, Phones ?

I am having a clear out of my mobile phones, LG Viewty (Purple) 20 Unlocked Used Condition with charger Give me a call Key Features Storage Capacity: 32 GB Colour: White Operating System- iOS Camera: 3 Megapixel Display Display Technology: LCD Diagonal Screen Size: 3.5 in. Comes with its original Iphone box, usb plug charger and also 2 back covers. The back of the phone has scratches and the vibration slider is a bit loose but only slightly. Also when listing to anything with earphones/headphones sometimes the phone switches to speaker as there is a VERY minor problem (which I am happy to show you), but everything is in perfect working condition. No warranty. Collection only! I am going.to give u my HTC one x for a xperia s HTC SENSATION XE/XL plus cash on top preferably white looking for 100 on top and must be boxed and all cables and immaculate as mine is I have mhl cable for viewing hd videos on hd tv BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 FACTORY SEALED (UNLOCKED) 2yrs manufacturer warranty Paypal payment also welcome, but buyer should pay 25 more for Paypal commission & postal charge. call me on 07599419899. cash on collection: 350 Paypal: 375 LG GM360. COMES WITH PC LEAD, CHARGER, INSTRUCTIONS, TESCO SIM (UNUSED AND CAN BE UNLOCKED),HEADPHONES, EXCELLENT CAMERA/VIDEO. 1 YR OLD. IN GOOD NIC. ALL BOXED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment