Thursday, August 30, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlocked +

Samsung S3 Unlocked to all networks Boxed New condition (4 weeks old) Also comes with a flip case Would swap for an iPad 3 Text on O74O22O4411 In York Hi, I am selling my iPhone 4 in black 8GB model. I bought the phone on O2 thinking it could be unlocked to all networks by jailbreaking the phone but a friend has now told me with this model it is not possible to unlock even with a jailbreak done. The phone has never been used, I have only taken it out of the box as I wanted to get it unlocked and you will see it is in perfect condition by viewing the photos. The phone comes with the charger plug, lead and headphones. If anyone has a new iPhone 4 which has been unlocked or is on Orange then I would be willing to swap. Just so there is no confusion this phone is only in use with an O2 sim. Thanks any further questions you can contact me on 07792181310. I have a brand new iphone 4s 16gb for sale without the accesories. This is factory unlocked and any sim would work with it. Phone has never been used and still has the factory wrapping Collection only, no paypal cash only. location harrow: call Kunal 07957102049 Blackberry bold 9900, just 2 month used in very good condition for any network. The phone has box with all accessories. PS:Cash and collect only! NO PAYPAL accepted.... thanks>>> hi guys i m selling my samsung galaxy S2 ceramic white still sealed locked on O2 for sale ..because i have 4s thats why i cant use it

0 comments:

Post a Comment