Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Iphone 3gs white on O2 16 gig +

iphone 3gs on O2 screen in lovely condition... back has some signs of ware.. volume up button does not work.. but can be adjusted in settings phone only no charger * RELISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER * I HAVE FOR SALE A BRAND NEW BOXED SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE. COMES WITH ALL ACCSSORIES. UNLOCKED SO WILL ACCEPT ANY SIM. Would consider a swap for a iPhone 4s if iew condition. Time wasters and scammers do not bother contacting me! Cash on collection only. Samsung Galaxy S3 like new in original box with accessories. I am selling as locked to O2 as I had a Vodafone Sim in it which will not work but works fine on O2 - it MAY be open to other networks but I have no way of checking so am selling as O2 locked. Thanks. Calls or texts welcome. ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD! Selling with clear, silicone cover included (bought for 14.99) Earphones have NOT been used, still in package & box has been kept! Charger and USB included. TEXT 07814629313 if there are any other questions. Price is non-negotiable. BB 9900 for sale its in good condition and works perfect. I can also swap it for xperia s or Motorola razr. Text me on 07879371173

0 comments:

Post a Comment